To stay in the holiday cottage of bed & breakfast Casa Koudekerke the following rates apply.
These apply to an occupancy of 2 people. The holiday house can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children. For a third and fourth person there is a surcharge (€15 per night/person).
Check-in is possible from 4 pm, but is always in consultation. Sometimes it is therefore possible to check in earlier (or to collect the key), but it can also happen that we are home a little later. Please check out before 10.30 am.
- Low season: November (from the Fall holidays) to March (excluding the Spring- and Christmas holidays):
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high gas prices we have put an electric heater in the cottage. If you still want to use the central heating, we will charge €5 extra per night. This amount is in addition to the prices below.
Sunday to Thursday: €79 per night
Friday and Saturday: €83 per night
- Mid season: March, April, May and October (including Spring- and Christmas holidays)
Sunday to Thursday: €83 per night
Friday and Saturday: €88 per night
A minimum stay of 2 or 3 nights applies during this period.
- High season: June to September + Easter, May and Fall holidays, and all public holidays:
June (until start of Summer holidays)) and September + Easter, May and Fall holidays:
Sunday to Thursday: €88 per night
Friday and Saturday: €93 per night
June, July, August and all public holidays:
Sunday to Saturday: €93 per night
A minimum stay of 3 or 4 nights applies during these periods.
PLEASE NOTE: the above prices do not include:
- tourist tax €2 per person per night
- a cleaning fee of €40 per stay
- a supplement of €15 for a 3rd and 4th person (per night/person)
- breakfast in the breakfast room of the b&b. A breakfast costs €8,50 per person.
- bicycles from €5 a day. We offer various bicycles, including Dutch (grandma) bikes, a cargo bike and a tandem.
Smoking, visitors, parties and pets are not allowed in the holiday home.