To stay in the holiday cottage of bed & breakfast Casa Koudekerke the following rates apply.
- Low season: November (from the Fall holidays) to March (excluding the Spring- and Christmas holidays):
Sunday to Thursday: 70 euros per night
Friday and Saturday: 75 euros per night
- Mid season: March, April, May and October (including Spring- and Christmas holidays):
Sunday to Thursday: 75 euros per night
Friday and Saturday: 80 euros per night
A minimum stay of two nights applies during this period.
- High season: June to September + Easter, May and Fall holidays, and all public holidays:
June (until start of Summer holidays)) and September + Easter, May and Fall holidays:
Sunday to Thursday: 80 euros per night
Friday and Saturday: 85 euros per night
June, July, August and all public holidays:
Sunday to Saturday: 85 euros per night
A minimum stay of three nights applies during these periods.
PLEASE NOTE: the above prices do not include:
- tourist tax, 1,25 euro per person per night
- a cleaning fee of 25 euro per stay
- a supplement of 15 euro for a 3rd and 4th person (per night)
- breakfast in the breakfast room of the b&b. A breakfast costs 7 euros per person.
- bicycles from 4.50 euro a day. We offer various bicycles, including Dutch (grandma) bikes, a cargo bike and a tandem.
Smoking, visitors, parties and pets are not allowed in the holiday home.